Sunday, June 4, 2017

Doing my residency at Fangraphs

I am proud to announce that I was selected to be a guest writer at Fangraphs.com this month. Fangraphs is one of the premier baseball analysis websites and their writers are among the best in the business. So of course, I could not turn down the opportunity to write about the Tampa Bay baseball market to a much wider baseball audience.

I will still be publishing daily attendance reports here as well as end-of-month charts and graphs throughout June. But the deep analysis will be at Fangraphs this month. I will definitely provide links to those articles.

Which leads me to my first June Fangraphs article: Tampa Bay's Attendance Problem.

Check it out. I cover how Rays attendance has dropped to pre-2007 levels and dive into a few of the eye-opening trends affecting the Rays in recent years.