Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Interviewed by the Extra Point Sports Show

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of talking with Tom Chang of SportsTalkFlorida on his podcast, the Extra Point Sports Show. Tom and I talked about several topics in the 15 minutes he had me on, including:
  • The scope of this website
  • How I define the Tampa Bay Baseball market
  • Comparing Tampa Bay spring training to Phoenix area spring training
  • The impact of the Florida State League on Tampa Bay baseball
  • Rays corporate ticket sales
  • Thoughts on the Rays marketing efforts
  • The Rays and Marlins disadvantage in Florida demographics
  • Would the Rays have been better off in the NL East?
  • The knowledge level of Rays fans
  • Thoughts on Kevin Cash

Skip to the 11:30 point to hear my interview. Check it out!