Saturday, November 21, 2020

Curveball at the Crossroads: a new baseball novel with a Tampa Bay influence


Order here:

Curveball at the Crossroads

I am super excited to announce that my first novel is now available for purchase. Entitled Curveball at the Crossroads, it is the story of a baseball player who makes a deal with the Devil after a career-ending injury. As he rises in success, he realizes eventually all deals come with a price. His deal with the Devil could cost him everything he cares about.

As far as I know, baseball novels by Tampa Bay writers are rare. Most baseball books focus on New York or other major markets. While the book focuses on the crossroads of rural Mississippi, the main character spends most of his professional career in Tampa Bay. There are also other mentions of Tampa area locations.

This book is a labor of love. I started it in 2012 and was tinkering with it for nearly eight years before pitching it to a publisher. When I finished, I was very happy with the final product. I hope others find it as enjoyable as I do.

I hope to have book signings throughout Tampa Bay during the holiday seasons and then again during Spring Training and the 2021 baseball season. I look forward to hearing what people think and meeting any and all of my readers.

Order Curveball at the Crossroads through Legacy Book Publishing here:

CURVEBALL AT THE CROSSROADS

Curveball at the Crossroads will be posted on Amazon in a few weeks. I will post that link as soon as I get it, but supporting local publishers is important.

As always, thank you for reading and for your support!